Can I be more FRUSTRATED?!
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Ordered cabinents in March. Our late April early May timeline got pushed back to late June. When the cabinets did arrive, it was only half the order. My wife had to spend literally days on the phone being passed around trying to figure out what had happened. They'd been left in a warehouse somewhere and the freight company had to go get them and make the delivery. When we opened everything there was enough damage to pull my hopes of a nice kitchen into the abyss. We had a replacement order put in, meanwhile the installers put the damaged one in so the countertop people could take measurements. 3 weeks later and no replacement like they said. When my wife called again, there was no order for any of it! None, Zero. So now we have to push back the countertops so we can wait on a cabinet that has no order. Maybe we'll have a kitchen in September? Maybe? Hopefully?
My wife was able to get a 20% refund for our trouble which was something. I'd rather just have things here and done. It's such a shame so many bad things happen for people with this process. I'll never order big box again and will stay local always from now on. Period!
S
Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.