Well, wish I found these reviews before we bought Kraftmaid
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

So, I wish I would have found these reviews before we purchased our Kraftmaid cabinets. We had quite a larger order of cabinets and received everything in March. Not only was I missing cabinets in my order some were damanged. I re-ordered and waited almost two months. Had to track one missing cabinet down myself at a local warehouse, they thought they sent the right one but sent the WRONG Cabinet 2x. Virtually every door and cabinet has some sort of mark on it from their terrible packaging. We ordered white shaker style so it shows everything. Fortunately I am able to get re-orders of most of the cabinets we bought but doing double the install work AND waiting months for our kitchen to get completed is a major hassle. We would have been done two months ago if we had the right cabinets in the quality we thought we were paying for. They tease you at the big box stores that its a great sale or these are quality for the price but dont kid yourself. These are middle to the low end cabinets in terms of quality, especially if you get particle board ends and construction. We paid a little extra for plywood construction which helped some. I would spend a little more and avoid this company.
R
Was this review helpful to you? 15 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.