12 weeks - still no cabinets.
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

12 weeks - still no cabinets. This company is by far the worst company I have dealt with in my 15 years of adulting. We placed our order with our local Lowe’s March 15th, 2021 and got a message within 48 hours that our cabinets ETA was 04/15/2021. Fast forward to today 06/01 - cabinets are lost somewhere in the US. Kraftmaid customer service representatives just passed me around, lied to me and couldn’t tell me where my cabinets were. I WARN you, please - pick another company!! 12 weeks and still no cabinets, we ripped out our kitchen in April and have been living without a FULL kitchen since. They could care less.
SV
Was this review helpful to you? 9 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
September 05, 2021
We ordered our cabinets in April as well. 9/4 still no cabinets. I’m told they’re sitting in Albany somewhere. I live 2 hours from Albany and they I’ve no idea when they will be delivered! Ready to go to BBB. This is unacceptable! Better hear something this week. Very sad how they can do business this way. And shame on Home Depot for allowing people to even order.
L
Lori
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.