Shenandoah Cupboards - DO NOT BUY!
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We have installed 14 Ikea kitchens and never had a single issue with quality. This time, the Ikea cabinets we wanted were not in stock so we took a chance on the Shenandoah cabinets from Lowes. We were initially looking at stock cabinets at Lowes but were told by the kitchen designer that they were very low quality. We therefore assumed (wrongly) that the Shenandoah cabinets were better quality. I wish I had read these reviews first, but the brochure that Lowes gave us was for “allen & roth” cabinetry and I only found out they were called Shenandoah when Lowes gave us a customer service number for Shenandoah after we had purchased them. Not only are the cabinets very poor quality but every single door is defective. Three of them have gouges in them and all of them have splits. I called Shenandoah Customer Service and they said they would not replace the doors with splits unless the split is big enough to fit a business card in it! The paint on the doors is also uneven and my husband said the corner cabinets were not even square and he had to rebuild them. We also discovered that one of the drawer pulls on the pull out garbage is defective. Since Shenandoah did not seem very helpful, we decided to live with most of the doors but asked Lowes to replace the three doors with gouges as well as the defective drawer pull. We were sent the three new doors but not the drawer pull. All of them also have splits and one of them has a deep scratch about 4” long. I then had to contact Lowes again for more replacement doors and the missing drawer pull. Clearly this company has zero quality control. This has been such a hassle. This purchase has been a huge disappointment and I would NEVER recommend these cabinets to anyone.
S
Was this review helpful to you? 4 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.