disappointed buyer
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

DO NOT BUY FROM KRAFTMAID! I read these horrible reviews before placing our order but figured there will always be bad reviews and I know Kraftmaid has been around a long time. It was THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! We ordered white cabinets and they are GARBAGE! Spent nearly 25K on a huge kitchen remodel and continually had to have cabinets reordered. The most amazing part is that after we sent multiple pictures of the damage, were told they would not let the cabinets leave the plant without a second look WE STILL GOT DAMAGED PRODUCT. Not only damaged in shipping but areas where you could see the wood, huge knicks in the wood, they painted over dust so the surface was really rough on almost every door. Sales rep could care less, stopped returning my calls and would not come out to the home to see the cabinets in person. Finally got in touch with the Regional Manager who seemed to be helpful at first until he told me that I would never achieve finishing my kitchen with the scrutiny I have put on their cabinets. He then proceeded to tell me I was not buying a car! It was so so odd and he had the nerve to send this in an email! This is a sad excuse for a company and I would stay away from ever purchasing from them. It is apparent from their sales rep to manager roles that either they know there product is bad and are sick of the calls or just don't care. It was unreal and sad to deal with.
T
Was this review helpful to you? 34 1

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account?
May 25, 2021
I have issues as well with peeling and hairline scratches. Cabinets are only 3 years old and their customer service stated it was as a result of wear and tear. I don't believe it and haven't had any luck in getting local or regional rep to come and see for himself. Has anyone gone to the better business bureau or know the name of their president? AV
H
hellohello123
May 30, 2021
Did they help at all? Replace it or make it right? We just received our cabinets and they are horrible. Looking for solutions to figure out how to proceed
MB
Michelle Barber
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.