Look elsewhere
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I ordered starmark cabinets for my bathroom remodel. I was really disappointed in the quality of cabinets. My order arrived a few weeks late, but since it's Covid times they deserve some grace. I ordered 3 cabinets total, a vanity, a linen cabinet and a medicine cabinet. Vanity was fine, the linen cabinet had a ton of dust trapped in the finish, and the medicine cabinet had a large gash in the face frame. These were dark stained cherry cabinets and this had raw wood exposed so it was very obvious and only could have happened before the inset door was attached.

I contacted the dealer sent them a couple pictures and they re-ordered the cabinets via a warranty claim. That part of the process was pretty smooth, but required me to wait another 6 weeks for the remade cabinets to come.

When the second round of cabinets came, the medicine cabinet was fixed and this time included a mirror, unclear why the first didn't have that. But the second linen cabinet had some dings and a few edges where they sanded through the stain. It also requires me to mount the doors from the first cabinet, which I can do, but guessing that will take a few hours to get inset doors dialed in.

I've bought custom cabinets in the past and off the shelf from big box stores. Both were better in terms of finish. I wouldn't recommend buying these cabinets, or if you do, get distressed ones since that's how they will come out anyways.
M
Was this review helpful to you? 4 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.