poor quality and follow througj
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Of 15 cabinets ordered, 4 had obvious defects. Sink base bottom had gaps, one cabinet frame was constructed with visibly rotted plywood, several had gaps in the frames, one came without shelves. They had been ordered a month before scheduled installation, yet a month later I have not been able to get replacements and was told to remove the doors on defective cabinets and install on the new ones. No idea when I will be able to proceed with my remodel because my contractor had to move to another job rather than sit idle. My Lowes salesperson has tried to help, told me I am not the first problem with problems like this. These were recommended as high quality: what a joke.
C
Was this review helpful to you? 14 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.