Don’t buy
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I purchased my kitchen several years ago thinking this was my last time remodeling. I purchased white, all my other kitchens were wood, these were not as I soon found out. I really didn’t want laminate but was informed they were wrapped very carefully and seamed in the center of the back, all wrong. I should have Listened, should have known better. After a couple years, I contacted Mid South, and then Kraftmaid customer service as the cabinets were falling apart. We first noticed what appeared to be sawdust under one door, had no idea what was to come, but within a couple weeks 4 of the doors were “ shedding” and a drawer began to curl. I checked Google only to find a gentleman had noticed this in his kitchen, his were more advanced. He had ripped the doors off and Sawdust was built into the laminate doors. I also found out every door had a piece of laminate pasted on all 4 sides, not wrapped. I had a Warranty stating cabinets were warranted for life, NO I was told by Kraftmaid, none of their cabinets are really under a lengthy warranty. My experience with Kraftmaid and 14 cabinets over $7,600 is that they build a very inferior product. I would not recommend them. I was at Home Depot trying to purchase replacement doors and was told Kraftmaid don’t do that. I spent the next half hour explaining to a couple customers who were in the process of buying Kraftmaid that they definitely needed to purchase another product.
I
Was this review helpful to you? 16 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.