Disappointed in quality
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We purchased KraftMaid cabinets which were Maple Dove White Door Style was Trumball. When first delivered and installed by our contractor we noticed significant defects in the cabinet doors and draws (see attached photos). Our contractor then notified Kraftmaid who agreed to replace the defective items. Upon delivery we found that some of the replacement items were in worse shape the the original. Again our contractor went to KraftMaid for replacements. I then got a letter from KraftMaid informing me that while they will replace the cabinets as a good will gesture I should be aware that the defects are normal for a wood product and that were likely the result of not maintaining an environment of 70 degrees and 40% humidity. For one thing we live in Florida and who can maintain an indoor humidity of 40% and secondly the defects were apparent when they came out of the box so our indoor environment had nothing to do with the defects. Further as the attached photo shows the defects had nothing to do with humidity but were the result of poor workmanship. At this point we had asked for three more replacements which KraftMaid has refused to honor. I would not recommend Kraft Maid based on our experience and the experience of others who have posted reviews on this site.
N
Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.