New kraftmaid paint failure
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

My white raised panel kraftmaid cabinets are having paint peeling off of the sink base lip and an upper cabinet lip or sill. 7 months old. Was told by kraftmaid it was normal wear and tear or abuse/neglect. Insane . Have another call in.
S
Was this review helpful to you? 4 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
January 21, 2021
We got Kraftmaid custom cabinets when we re-did ouR bathroom. Less than a year I noticed peeling paint. I called them and emailed them and they said it was from water gave the same excuses and sent me a small paint touch up. I’m so disappointed, now it’s been 3 years and I see paint is bubbling in other areas. I don’t think these cabinets should be in kitchens or bathrooms. There’s something wrong with this. Super disgusted
S
Soph
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.