Complete Disappointment.
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I ordered 43 custom cabinets in November 2019. Many of the cabinets that were delivered were damaged or defective. I have been consistently sent damaged and defective cabinets since and still do nothing have the complete order. Doors (three of them) were actually delivered with wood filler on the faces of the doors, which means to me that KraftMaid is aware of the defects and patch work is a standard procedure. I had glass installed backwards, and replacement doors were also delivered with defects. The issues are too many and too unbelievable to list. NEVER would I recommend KraftMaid to a friend.
1B292B93-895B-41A5-9D03-F446166E556D
326B78F5-A86E-4E73-AE62-880D7DEFA5CA
8F4850A1-BA59-45AD-A1EC-4E3E3B0EC005
C
Was this review helpful to you? 8 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.