Kraftmaid runaround
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

After waiting 6 weeks for delivery, I was 2 cabinets short. I immediately called and was told they would do a dock search and couldn't order replacements for 48 hours. The first person told me 7 to 10 days for replacement. The next person told me no more like 2 weeks. The 3rd person said it will be one month. So they lost 2 cabinets and I have to wait a month. I really dont have any confidence the cabinets will be delivered then. I asked to speak to a manager and was refused. I was transferred from customer care to delivery. I do not recommend this company. I cant accurately rate quality because the 2 missing cabinets are the ones needing installed first against the wall. 5 years ago my daughter purchased Shenandoah cabinets and they had a missing cabinet. They pulled out all the stops and replaced it in a week. I wish I had purchased from them
T
Was this review helpful to you? 8 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
December 11, 2020
This is currently happening to me. They lost one of my cabinets on monday and im on hold with them now. Do not use them.
M
Matt
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.