One problem after another
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We purchased our Aristokraft cabinets three years ago from a reputable kitchen design store, not a big box store.
The cabinets themselves are quite beautiful to look at. However, we've had nothing but problems since installation.

1. One door front replaced because it was warped.
2. The trash can container slide out door replaced because the finish started wearing off after a few months. Replacement door is doing the same thing now.
3. On one of my cabinets, next to the cook top, the bottom pullout keeps sliding off the rail. You can't push it in, lift it up, or pull it out. It is stuck. Requires husband to remove the drawer, then the glides, readjust, etc. It's done this three times now.
4. This morning, I went to remove a frying pan from the 'pan drawer' under the cooktop. When I pushed the drawer back in, the entire draw fell off the rails. When I tried to see what was wrong, the drawer fell forward and banged onto my knee. Yes, I cussed like a drunken sailer.
5. The finish is very rough in many areas - primarily the corners of the panel inserts. it makes cleaning difficult.

We spent $30,000 just on our cabinets. Note: this is a massive kitchen. I would expect, for the price we paid, that the finishes, rails, drawer fronts, doors, etc., would last longer than a year or two. Very disappointed in the quality of these cabinets. The kitchen design center is sending someone out to look at the issues, and for that, I am grateful.
S
Was this review helpful to you? 13 4

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.