Kitchen Cabinets
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I've been saving and planning for the kitchen of my dreams for years and everything has been a complete disaster... I designed my kitchen and made the purchase of my Kraftmaid cabinets with Lowes for the cost of $19,000. After waiting a month for the delivery of the cabinets to my home to finally getting them was when the nightmare was about to begin. Upon opening the order it was found that all the cabinets were altered in size not only that but some parts of the order such as cabinet doors never arrived!!! Not to mention paint being scaped from the furniture in addition to hole damages in the furniture along with scratches. Some of the pieces in the order came totally in a different color than the color ordered. When I went to Lowes to seek an explanation of what was going on the design was reviewed and everything was okay to go and that the mistake in sizes was made by Kraftmaid. I had to pay my contractor $3000 more which wasn't on the budget to cut and accommodate the cabinets. No one is responding for my money and my time without a kitchen which has extended to three weeks. Weeks in which me and my family have been eating garbage from outside and only God knows how much longer I will be in this situation. I do not recommend by any means Kraftmaid to anyone and don't wish this nightmare to anyone!
A
Was this review helpful to you? 8 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.