unhappy customer
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I purchased kitchen and bathroom cabinets from Kraft Maid 6 years ago. My kitchen coswt over $50000.00 and thie kitchen still looks like brand new accept for my cabinets. They have worn terribly and I have tried to contact customerservice to get some one out here to look at the cabinets and no one has even answered, Tihe only answer I have received is that they sent me a kit to fix the cabinets which has not helped at all. I thought when purchasing a product from Kraft Maid they would stand behind there product and do whatever they would have to do to make the coustomer satisfied instead tihey ignore emails and wihen you call they never return any messages. Grace Ivonne Anthony customer care ihas ignored my requests and I want anyone whho reads this to think twice before purchasing Kraft Maid cabinets. I have no children who live with me so it's not like I have wear and tear of little kids hitting the cabinets.
I hope that someone see's my email and shows me some courtsey to send me an email or call me to talk about my problems
B
Was this review helpful to you? 40 4

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
September 20, 2020
I am getting an estimate with Lowe's in Springfield TH for Kraftmaid cabinets. I received bid of 28,000 for white everyone shaker. I have l-shape 9 ft both ways and this does not include pulls, faucet or backsplash. I am definitely getting another company to bid after reading these reviews
P
pamelaj6@aol.com
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.