Very satisfied
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We bought our thornton maple / dove white cabinets four years ago from Home Depot. Home Depot did a great job with the design, and they knew I was going to install them myself, so I think they were extra careful. The cabinets arrived in perfect condition and all of them fit. i was able to install all but one myself, which was a corner and a bit too heavy for me. Two of the cabinet doors warped over the first few weeks and they quickly sent replacements. Since then, no problems. Four years later a few of the edges near the knobs have had the paint rub off, so I just bought a touch up kit. Now my first complaint. $60 for a touch up kit including shipping is exorbitant. The did supply a small kit with the cabinets but in the four years it totally dried out. Oh well, other than that I'm a happy camper. By the way, if you don't want to risk slight cracks or separations that always happen with wood as it swells and shrinks, don't buy wood or instead of paint have them stained and sealed.
B
Was this review helpful to you? 10 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.