Disappointed
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Truly disappointed! Upon installation, I had to have two doors replaced. One had gauges in it, the other had a crack. One cabinet showed up with only one door. I ordered my cabinets in groups due to my budget constraints. The color (white) of the first group is different than the second group, one is white, the other has more of a beige undertone. When I tried contacting Kraftmaid, I was told I had to work through the place that I purchased from. Of course Lowe’s no longer had time to work with me because they are understaffed and everyone is busy. A very disappointing experience. I would not recommend Kraftmaid cabinets! I’m currently redoing a bathroom, I know what I will not be putting in there.
K
Was this review helpful to you? 7 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.