Warranty Issue
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I'm a hi-end builder in the midwest and I've been purchasing Kraftmaid cabinetry for years and my issue is with the warranty. I purchase cabinetry for renovation projects for customer sold jobs and for spec projects (I own the project). I was recently advised by my salesperson that the Kraftmaid cabinetry I purchase for these projects is only warrantied to the original purchaser (me) and not my customers, who ultimately need the warranty. To add insult to injury the Kraftmaid rep acknowledged that the warranty does transfer to the homeowner for purchases thru dealers other than Lowes and Home Depot - still trying to make sense of that. I will not buy again.
P
Was this review helpful to you? 6 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
May 06, 2021
We did a major overhaul of the old kitchen and bought$13,000 of white Kraftmaid cabinets. The company that sold us the product came out to have a look at the peeling cabinet doors and ordered 4 new doors. we have not had them installed during the pandemic but we are noticing more of the cabinets peeling. When I purchased I believed that Kraftmaid was a good company but I no longer believe that. When I called for touch up paint, my call was not returned. My sister in law has the same problem with her Kraftmaid white cabinets. We are both sick over what we paid for the cabinets and what poor quality they are. My cabinets are a 2 years old.
E
ewarden
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.