110% happy with looks, quality and craftsmanship
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I read the reviews after I paid for my new cabinets and I was very scared and hesitant until today. I don't understand the bad reviews because my new kitchen is perfect and that is because of my contractor and the Kraftmaid cabinets. My house is over 100 years old so nothing is level or square but my contractor worked around all of these problems and soothed my concerns about the bad reviews that I read. The quartz counter tops were installed today and everything works as it should and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. I am looking forward to showing off my new kitchen and some of my friends can be very picky and don't sugar coat things but they are not going to find fault with any thing here. I honestly don't understand why there are so many bad reviews because I was looking for problems after reading them and I only found one problem but that was not with the cabinets. As I said the house is over 100 years old so now I'm going to have to replace windows because they look crappy in comparison. I am looking forward to the rest of my life with my new kitchen.
R
Was this review helpful to you? 14 4

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
July 13, 2020
The cabinets are beautiful. . but wait until they are over a year or two. The wood is soft...your fingernails hit the drawer pulls and the wood is so soft it actually chips away.. I called and asked what the problem was and a nasty woman told me what do you want if your cabinets are three years old. WOW ! My last house the cabinets were over 20 years old. Looked as beautiful as they day they were put in. Try cleaning the wood..you can't. My finish is coffee something or other..forgot. Very dark. Here is my take.. Beautiful wood but not able to take the water and grease and wear and tear being in a kitchen. Impossible to clean with out streaking. Tried every kind of furniture and cabinet cleaner out there. After $4000 ..you are stuck. Bought them at Lowes.
J
jenna1234
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.