Cabinet parts & customer service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I have had Merillat kitchen cabinets for 20 years. Finally one of them was over loaded and the rails bent. I ordered the rails on the Merillat website and in two weeks got two boxes, one with the base rails and the other empty with a hole in the box. I called Merillat Customer Service and they very kindly ordered me another pair of drawer side rails. In four weeks i called Customer Service and asked about the rails. I was advised that the rails were delivered 2 weeks ago and I could reorder the rails, (that included paying for them again.) I asked and received the UPS tracking number. UPS showed the package was damaged in transit and the Merillat had been advised. I called Customer Service, hoping I would not the same rep that wanted me to pay for it again, and got this wonderful lady in Ohio that checked the UPS number, ordered me new rails, wrote on the order to pack them tightly and I'd have them in two weeks. In two week I received the rails via UPS in a box that was falling apart - but my kitchen is back in one piece...after 8 weeks of waiting. So Caveat Emptor and I hope to heaven I never have to order parts from Merillat again. If I had a parts store nearby I would not have had to pay the freight (which was ludicrously inexpensive,) and been done two months ago. Be sure they pack the parts well, very well.
RJ
Was this review helpful to you? 8 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.