Poor Service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

On Feb. 06 I purchased my kitchen cabinets from the Bridgeview Menards. The person that did the design and placed the order said the arrival date and also it shows on the papers was going to be March 5th. They told me that the Co. that was shipping my cabinets was going to call me to give me date and time of that delivery next day. 2 days later I got that call and they told me delivery date was March 12. I told them abt. the other delivery date that Menards gave me they told me that they never give 4 weeks for arrival did not know why Menards did so. After waiting 5 weeks for the delivery once the guy that is installing them find out one of the lower cabinet does not have the right size (a mistake made by Cardell or Menards, Im not sure). So I go back to Menards on March 13 and re-order that cabinet again. I ask if it could be rushed since it was not my fault, the associate at Menards told me she was going to ask. Next day when they continue installing the rest of the cabinets we find out that one of the upper cabinets is also the wrong size. I go back to Menards and re-order that one also. This time I asked the girl to let them know to put the 2 orders together since it was same customer. The associate at Menards sent Cardell an e-mail on March 14, same day I place my second order asking them to please rush my order and also put the orders from March 13 and 14 together to be deliver the same day. They forwarded me that e-mail sent from Menards to Cardell and also I could read the response on March 17 from the Cardell Customer Care associate saying that the 2 orders were going to be rushed and delivered together. Next day when I get a call with the estimated deliver date they told me me April 9. What kind of rush is that???. I have no choice but wait. Today, March 31st I get a call from Cardell letting me know that the cabinet was coming on April 23 due to Covid-19. I understand the pandemic situation the world is going through now so I say OK. But what really upset me even more is the fact that 2 hours later I get another call from same company telling me the deliver date is April 30th for which I told the associate how if someone just called me with another date?. She look on my order and told me oh you have 2 different orders so the other one is going to be deliver on April 23 and this one on the 30th. And I said what kind of service this companies give to customers???. Why so many mistakes???. No apologies, no one cares about the customer after giving them the business???. Either Menards or Cardell give the customer a follow up on this. After you pay they show no interest on helping the customer with any issue coming up after their mistakes. These companies are not communicating with each other and definitely not with me. I am not a carpenter, I have hired someone to come and install these cabinets in my house. My kitchen is half complete because they need these cabinets to finish. Not to mention that these contractors putting together my kitchen are not doing this for charity. Every time they come out that's more money from my pocket. Both of these companies have a complete disregard what a mistake like this can cost a customer (that has spent THOUSANDS of dollars) in money, time and peace of mind. I am very disappointed, I understand that things happen but Cardell has made an already stressful situation even worst.
D
Was this review helpful to you? 7 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.