Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

DISAPPOINTED
We redid our kitchen in 2004 and ordered Kraftmaid Hickory cabinets. They were absolutely beautiful with a combination of light and dark grains. It was that contrast that made us buy those cabinets. However, they didn't stay that way. Over time the dark grain disappeared and it's original look was gone. Having called Kraftmaid to find out why I was told that that is what happens with natural wood. Not being a wood expert or carpenter I had no idea about that. Had I known the cabinets would not retain their appearance I would never have ordered them. At the barest minimum I should have been advised by the seller that this would happen so I could have made a more informed decision. Will not purchase Kraftmaid products again.
R
Was this review helpful to you? 7 4

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.