Terrible Customer service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Ordered Schrock kitchen cabinets on November 4th 2019 from a national retailer. On December 8th all but one 12" base cabinet came in. When I called the retailer to see when I would get the missing cabinet, they said it should be on next delivery. ( 1 week) . After 2 weeks I made several calls and was told that there is very little communication between the factory and the retailer after the order is placed. I thought this was odd until I reached Schrock. When I called I tried to explain my concern but was quickly cut off by a Representative at the factory. When a called a 2nd time it was even worse. No offer to help at all. Today in Feb 3rd 2020 and I still do not have the cabinet. Please check it out for yourself. Try to call Masterbrand or reach someone in advance at the factory before you buy. Make like you already own the cabinets and have a problem. See how you are treated. Please do not buy this brand of cabinets, there are many other to chose from.
S
Was this review helpful to you? 19 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.