Total Disappointment
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I ordered my new kitchen cabinets from Kraftsmaid through Lowes on 11-8-19. The cabinets were delivered to my home on 12-24-19. I started to have the cabinets installed but then noticed that every single item I opened had a defect or was damaged. I emailed the Lowes and Kraftsmaid representatives pictures and descriptions of the items, who subsequently scheduled a visit to my home. All of the damage was not even entirely from shipping; it was in manufacturing and packaging! The drawer faces were sent separately and not prepped for installation. I was told that Kraftsmaid would send out replacements for all the faulty products. I was willing to accept replacements however I was not willing to drill holes in the cabinets for hinges and drawer face mounting. I was offered $350 to find someone to drill the holes but I declined. I paid well over $10,000 for these cabinets and I expected a complete order. Kraftsmaid then said that Lowes installer would put these peices together however Lowes then told me they would not take the responsibility.
I have decided to return the entire kitchen and will be bringing this to Lowes myself tomorrow since I was told that Kraftsmaid would not pick up from my house where they delivered it. I am now almost 3 months without a kitchen. I am totally disgusted with the customer service and products from Kraftsmaid.
CD
Was this review helpful to you? 24 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.