Not as good as they used to be
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

A little over two years ago, I purchased a home with hickory mission style Kraftmaid cabinets that were about 10 years old. I was happy to find that I could still get the same cabinets, and ordered several. They matched really well, and were good quality with a beautiful furniture finish. Then in the last few months, I again added to my kitchen. The finish has changed drastically, and possibly even the wood. The new cabinets look more like oak than hickory, and the finish is shiny and cheap looking - nothing like the furniture finish of two year old cabinets. Very disappointing, and not worth the money any more.
K
Was this review helpful to you? 15 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.