Buy DIFFERENT CABINETS
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Run, don’t walk, to buy a different cabinet brand. Too much to say to write more than this overall opinion about Merrilat. The company should heed these reviews and it’s unprofessional that they don’t.
J
Was this review helpful to you? 17 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
February 05, 2020
Kitchen remodel 2015 I am so disappointed in these cabinets that I felt I had to write a review to let people know what they're about to get into. Jay's review is pretty damn accurate. (Finish), we had 6 cabinet doors 30 inch cabinet that had to be replaced because of the Finish . Made use of them, put them in the garage, garage grade yes.

(Durability) doors and drawers still function, the lower cabinets that sit on my hardwood floors a rotting away literally looks like hell . I have pictures which I will post at a later date. Do not use masking tape to on your cabinets to paint the wall the wood grain will be removed with the tape, Customer Service I used the wrong tape. (WARRANTY) service willing to listen but I doubt if they're going to do anything . Price not cheap but cheap product.
HN
Happy not
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.