Poor quality - stay away
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Is is possible to give a zero for quality? Bought these from Menards for over $8000 and the quality is horrible.
Initial shipment: cracked door miter joints, chunk of wood missing from door that they painted right over, interior veneer delamination, cabinet screws that are such soft steel you may as well throw them out, cabinet built out of square, staples sticking out, split door panel they just painted over.
Round 1: Replacement cabinet only partially glued together, factory damage, plus shipping damage. Send cabinet interior replacement panel I am expected to replace at my own expense. Send replacement doors that arrived OK.
Round 2: Shelves in one cabinet fell down. Found 3 shelves cut too short. Correct replacements sent.
Round 3: Bottom fell out of a roll out tray. Only 4 staples holing one edge in.
Round 4: Replacement tray was missing all staples along one side, and of course, fell apart.
Ongoing: Bumping a door or opening it too far will cause it to fall off, but I suppose that's better than breaking the door.

They have been very good about replacing anything I ask for, but it's time consuming to always be repairing these.
Cardell has serious quality issues and apparently will ship anything without regard to quality. Do not buy these.
H
Was this review helpful to you? 9 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.