Looks better on display in store
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Looks better in store the doors joints are all clearly visible the cabinet where the microwave goes is cut wavy gap in microwave cabinet. They advertise Blum softclose hinges but used cheap liberty hinges so the door angle destructors they sell do not work and the charge more to ship back. Bumpers missing on sponge pull out in sink garbage can cabinet hard to pull shelves I one cabinet cut crooked falls past clips. My old cabinets were better than these. I purchased at Lowes. I am looking at going with the thomasville cabinets if I can get Lowes to take these back please beware of Kraftsmaid
VB
Was this review helpful to you? 9 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.