Not good, at all
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Not very good, at all. The maple cabinets (painted arctic white) look good, but they don't work well, at all. I am very, very disappointed. After having Kraftmaid cabinets at our house in Florida, I was hoping for the same quality. Nope. They can't compare to Kraftmaid. If I had known, I would have paid the extra to get much, much better quality. The lower, large pantry doors came with several dings and scratches. At least 5 of the cabinet drawers had gouges and large indentations, and the doors above the fridge had several dings. To top it all off, the slow close hardware stinks. Nothing glides like it should. The Kraftmaid would just glide beautifully after you gently pushed the drawers. The Wellborn Forest cabinets wiggle as soon as you push them gently, and they hardly move. You have to push the drawers up to the point where the slow close mechanism takes over, which is basically pushing them shut yourself. That's just unacceptable. Even though they cost less than Kraftmaid, they still were not cheap. I insisted on American made cabinets and this is what I get. As I said before, I am very, very disappointed. I would recommend spending the extra money and getting a better American made product, certainly not Wellborn Forest.
BL
Was this review helpful to you? 12 14

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
May 26, 2020
Sir,

I work for Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. https://www.wellborn.com/ The company you gave a bad review to on this Kitchen Cabinet Review page. We are not the same company as Wellborn Forest Products https://www.wellbornforest.com/. Two totally different Companies, both in Alabama, not affiliated in any way.

Wellborn Forest Products is the company you want to complain about. I have asked Kitchen Cabinet Reviews several times to list both companies separately, however they have not responded to my requests. So they led you to give the wrong company a bad review.

May I request respectfully that you remove your review from the page about us.

I tried looking for any info on this site about Wellborn Forest and I cannot find any place here you can complain about them. May I suggest you go to their Google My Business page and place your complaint there as Kitchen Cabinet Reviews website will not list them separately for some reason: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Wellborn+Forest+Products,+Inc./@32.9166161,-85.9675847,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x888c0c85c8b3e945:0xec973abb4d7a1eab!8m2!3d32.9166116!4d-85.965396

LS
Lanore Smith
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.