Buyer Beware!!!
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I purchased Merillat Mastetpiece Cabinets in a shaker style , white. The kitchen is three different shades of white. Bright white , creamy white and a greyish greenish white. I’m so disgusted and disappointed . I had the regional sales person come out to my home and he gave me a song and dance about the lighting in my kitchen. Useless .
Bad quality and bad customer service. If I can save someone from the heartache I feel over this I will feel better .
KL
Was this review helpful to you? 24 3

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
February 05, 2020
this is not a new issue my cabinets were purchased in 2015 doesn't seem as if their quality control has NOT been improved. We have a long Pantry door in order to stop it from rattling when you close it I had to put cardboard behind it good quality wouldn't you agree.
HN
Happy not
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.