Bang for the buck
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I have been representing Medallion cabinetry for almost 20 years. Medallion has the most options for finish and customization in the semi-custom category. In my honest opinions it has the best finish as well. Sure you might say I have a biased opinion, but there is a Medallion kitchen in my house, my dads house, my sisters house, my mother in laws house, and my cousins new office, along with several friends kitchens. I recommend these cabinets to all my family and friends which should be the bar for every product.
DS
Was this review helpful to you? 7 7

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
February 02, 2021
We just had a contractor install a "custom-built" cabinet in our kitchen. For starters, Medallion was never represented as a semi-custom cabinetry supplier -- our designers stated our cabinets would be custom built.

There are so many problems, I won't start listing them here just yet. We are waiting for our designer to take care of the problem -- just take the "custom" piece and other pieces yet to be installed and refund us. IF they handle it promptly and appropriately, I will be certain to share. However, Doug, since you have such great experience, perhaps we need to have your connections. Evidently, they have the ability to make things happen but only with their representatives -- based upon these reviews.

I tried to find Mr. Whalen on LinkedIn as a Medallion representative but he doesn't come up. Doesn't matter because he is probably not in our area -- South Dakota -- hopefully we have a representative with the same stellar connections.

I would proceed with caution and it appears that unless you have a Mr. Doug Whalen in your corner, buyer beware. Let's hope they rectify the problem promptly. I will be back to share my experience with our request for resolution from Medallion.
N
NBeckwith
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.