Bad Service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I bought Cardell cabinets from Menards in April 2019. The Cabinets were shipped directly to my home. There was one cabinet that was broken 12" wide. However, some of the drawers were not lined correctly, so I had to fix that, which implies very poor quality check in the factory. They replaced the replaced the broken cabinet, but when I got it the cabinet beam was cracked. The bottom drawer cover was short and left about an inch gap. The middle drawer cover was not installed and shipped separately. Cardell told me that they did not have the time to install and wants me to install it, as if I am a cabinet builder. Cardell said that they will ship me the beam to replace the cracked one and I can hire a carpenter to fix it. So, in the end Menards agreed to buy me new drawer covers at their cost and I had to hire a carpenter to install these covers. I would never buy anything made by Cardell. This month my son was remodeling his kitchen and I told him to buy anything that is good quality but not Cardell. I told all my friends at work and church not buy Cardell.
J
Was this review helpful to you? 10 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.