DON'T buy these EVER
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

As much as I struggle to do this I feel its important to warn others and tell of my story. I have been working on my home for almost this entire year. It has been a wonderful time till I got to my kitchen. I have a small kitchen but now retired wanted a kitchen that I could truly enjoy as I cook. I ordered over 5000.00 dollars in just cabinets for this company and lets say its been a task. My first delivery I sent back many of the cabinets due to damage and bad flaws in finish and construction. so, taking them back to where I bought them they reordered others. Second time around I got one of four that again had that was ok. Three had major finish issues. so again took them back. Two weeks letter the new ones came and one of the major cabinets wasn't right. I got on the phone to Menards and they again the reordered a replacement and even called the company to please have them check the next one to assure it to be 100%. once that was done I ordered 200.00 in trim pieces to cover flaws and minor flaws that didn't effect how they would work. The manufacturer promised to check the last one and make sure it was perfect so my now far behind contractors would be done before my counter tops came in. Well guess what...….. thank goodness I had ordered extra trim because I needed it. So, with that being said I have had to spend money, lost time and lots of extra money to deal with this company to finish my project. If you expect any help or for this company to help or even call you back forget it. Not a single call or even the vendor that deals with Menards contacted me!!!!!! So here's your warning and even though I am writing this it won't be put up for anyone to see. I hope that this will help you from going through the ten weeks of nothingness and lack of reputation this company has shown me. Just BEWARE!!!!!!
CE
Was this review helpful to you? 15 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.