Cabinet Finish
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I have been in architectural and interior design for over 40 years and have never seen such a horrible finish on wood at any quality level. Wellborn Forest chose not to honor their warranty. Their claim is the finish compares to other cabinets they have done and the finish is within their standards. Our builder and cabinet contractor were nice enough to provide and pay for materials and labor to refinish all cabinets throughout our new house. If you choose to order from Wellborn ask for a complete cabinet mockup to be delivered to your site for approval, and to establish a minimum standard for all cabinets used on your project.

Good luck on your project.
Welborn Cabinet Finish 1 (600x800).jpg
RA
Was this review helpful to you? 14 11

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account?
May 26, 2020
I work for Wellborn Cabinet, Inc. www.wellborn.com, the company whose page you have listed your review on. We are not affiliated in any way with Wellborn Forest products https://www.wellbornforest.com/. Since this website does not list Wellborn Forest as a cabinet Manufacturer on their website many times people post reviews about Wellborn Forest on this Wellborn Cabinet Inc. Page in error. Not your fault at all.

May I respectfully ask you pull down your review from this page that Kitchen Cabinet Reviews has created for Wellborn Cabinet Inc. reviews.

I would suggest moving your complaint to their Google My Business page. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Wellborn+Forest+Products,+Inc./@32.9166161,-85.9675847,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x888c0c85c8b3e945:0xec973abb4d7a1eab!8m2!3d32.9166116!4d-85.965396 since I cannot find mention of Wellborn Forest Products anywhere on Kitchen Cabinet Reviews.
LS
Lanore Smith
May 26, 2020
This page is for reviews about Wellborn Cabinet Inc. Not Wellborn Forest. It does not belong on a page about Wellborn Cabinet Inc. Wellborn Forest is not affiliated with Wellborn Forest
LS
Lanore Smith
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.