Very Satisfied Excellant Service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

It has been several months since we completed our complete kitchen remodel. Wow...it took a looong time. We went through the Home Depot for the project, and generally speaking it went well. the only issue was the countertops, they delayed the whole project significantly. We opted for KraftMaid in canvas finish with a coco glaze. Beautiful color. We added lots of extras, such as crown moldings, polymer construction underneath the sink cabinet as well as plywood construction on several of the key cabinets. The only issue we had was with the seams on several of the doors. You could see the lines through the finish. It simply was not consistent with the quality of the finish. We pointed this out to the company via HD. It was a large kitchen, and at least 30% of the doors had this slight "defect." But I have to admit we NEVER got any blow back from KraftMaid. They replaced EVERYTHING without question. In fact, I now have about 12 extra doors in my garage! Granted, it was a bit of a hassle to wait for the shipping for the replacements; but they always came through. Would do business with both HD and KraftMaid again.
R
Was this review helpful to you? 8 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
October 10, 2020
Hi, Richard, I love this wall cabinet in one of pictures, with the glass doors on top and open shelf for books on the bottom, but I can’t find it in the Kraftmaid catalog. Do you remember what the name of the cabinet is? Was it one cabinet or a combination? It’s just what I’m looking for and I’m about to order Kraftmaid cabinets. Please reply.
Thank you!
P
Pakyd
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.