Not MY Kraftmaid
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

My husband and I signed for our new kitchen on July 28th 2018 with the Home Depot using Kraftmaid cabinets and it is still not finished! We chose white cabinets and we've had to order and reorder over forty door fronts due to imperfections in the finish, waiting weeks between shipments. To make matters worse, a Kraftmaid representative pinned the blame on us, the customer, stating that our standards are too high. A brand new car rolls off the lot with a beautiful finish but Kraftmaid can't seem to produce a door front without imperfections. We didn't purchase this product from the bruised and reduced section! And there is concrete acknowledgement from Kraftmaid regarding their own door finish problems or they wouldn't keep sending replacements. Installation is not within industry standards as we have cabinets coming apart, uneven trim, shims falling out and other problems. Maybe some of it is due to the cabinet that is cut on an angle, which is not square. There is a whole other matter of contention regarding the number of screws that go into the backer- blocks and the slides in the drawers. Multiple representatives from Kraftmaid have given different answers as to how many are needed. We were never satisfied with that. And to top it off, no one has ever given an explanation as to what causes the imperfections in the door finish. Is it the kiln drying ? No one has told us . We didn't expect this lack of quality in the product or kind of treatment from the representative as we received. We are the customer and we don't deserve it.
LA
Was this review helpful to you? 24 7

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
June 12, 2019
I too had to replace multiple doors. I think the kiln drying process may be to blame. However, I never had any problem with getting replacements. KraftMaid was very good about it. Granted, the wait was a pain....but they did come through in the end.
R
richard
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.