Never again
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

$20K purchase through Lowe's of both Kitchen and Bathroom cabinets. Sure a couple came freight damaged, I don't blame Km for that. But as others have remarked I do blame them for all the warped doors and drawer fronts. Lowe's blamed it on the humidity in Florida, but they are in an air conditioned house, and if they can't handle that, they shouldn't sell them here. Lowe's ordered replacements, but many of those came warped straight from Kraftmaid. They must be leaving too much moisture in the wood. Did they sent 3 rounds of replacements, yes. Was it a major inconvenience. you bet it was.
My other complaint is the soft close drawer glides. They flat out don't work. Some close part way, some get close, but few don't need pushing in to look right. Pain in the rear. Soft close on the upper cabinet door hinges do work, but don't seem to be designed right. The doors on the side of the microwave open into the microwave unless you hold onto them. That will eventually mar the finish.
When you spend that much money, and wait as long as we did, your expectation is you will get what was agreed on. I feel cheated. I may have been happy @ say $10K, but @ $20K, I expected more.
GG
Was this review helpful to you? 17 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.