Peeling paint after a few years
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Looking for cabinets that last more than 5 years? Look elsewhere! We had Merillat cabinets installed in our new construction home and a few years later the paint started to chip. We thought it was a small nuisance at first, but after about 5-6 years, all of the cabinets (including bathrooms and kitchen) looked awful! We had several contractors and painters come out to take a look and all of them expressed their disbelief in cabinets deteriorating so fast. They all stated that the paint was applied incorrectly and the wood did not have a base or stain to hold the paint long term. Reached out to Masco several times and they absolutely refuse to stand behind their product since I am past the 5 year warranty.
S
Was this review helpful to you? 22 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
February 05, 2020
Remodeled our kitchen 2015 you're absolutely right, same kind of issues with the quality and the warranty not worth the price I wish I would have done my review before I purchase my cabinets.
HN
Happy not
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.