Excellent Quality- Pricey but worth it
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

First let me say, this is probably my second review on line for anything [I just read them]. We almost did not buy this brand based on all the negative reviews. Our kitchen designer at HD was so good, we took a chance anyway on these. Very glad we did. My wife got every option possible so the cost was over $20k just for the cabinets. We installed them ourselves, [2 weeks for base and wall cabs] so I can comment first hand at what the construction was like- no over gluing, finish perfect as it should be, etc.. One small issue with how they installed the metal rack for pots and pans. It came in skewed and had an assembly bolt sheared off. Contacted HD [not factory] as advised and an entire new rack came in a couple weeks- problem solved. I think the interface between the retail store and the factory may be why it went so smooth for us.
Apparently happy customers don't take the time to comment, so there may be a bias in the final tally. For anyone installing themselves, watch alot of YouTube videos, rent a laser level to find the high spot in the floor, and know that everything including the ceiling is not flat and square. Good luck.
D
Was this review helpful to you? 15 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.