Super disappointed in the quality
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Super disappointed in Merrilat. Purchased expecting quality, durable cabinets. Nearly all of the cabinets were delivered damaged. Chipped, smashed corners, warped doors, separating door frames. Everything is so cheap. Two months into our new kitchen and it still makes me sick to my stomach that invested so much money for such poor quality. I’ll probably have to replace these again in five years. When I do, it definitely won’t be from Merrilat.
PO
Was this review helpful to you? 16 4

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
February 05, 2020
kitchen remodel 5 years ago had issues with quality control on the cabinets from day one . At first I thought I was a lone wolf but now my cabinets look so bad. After talking with customer service I decided maybe I should do a review on these cabinets to my surprise !! I'm not the Lone Wolf . If you think of purchasing these cabinets do your review first don't wait 5 years and then have to replace your cabinets.
HN
Happy not
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.