Poor delivery and service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

RetailerI suggest you avoid this company at all costs if you are in the market for new kitchen cabinets. We paid over $17K for cabinets - most of which were delivered on Dec 12. 6 boxes consisting of 2 cabinets plus multiple trim pieces were lost in transit. Our kitchen retailer could not get a a straight answer out of Merillat for weeks. I tried calling customer service. After numerous attempts and over 15 minutes on hold, I spoke to a woman who told me I had the wrong Merillat customer service group - but she would insure that someone called me back. Never happened. Before the holidays we were told by our retailer that Merillat could not locate the boxes and new cabinets were being made and would be delivered the first week of January. Today he found out it will now be the 12th of January. This company is terrible to deal with and provides little truthful information to it’s customers. We are tired of their incompetence! We are now without a kitchen for an entire additional month. Buyer beware...
CK
Was this review helpful to you? 9 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.