Square and straight
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I am home builder and also do remodels in central Indiana. I have used Kraftmaid for the last 5 projects this year and I am not at all impressed with the quality I have been seeing. On one project I had a corner cabinet that was out of square by a 1/8'" I had large wall cabinets for the laundry room that the fronts were bowing out by 1/4" and a large 5' door that was warped and the top and the bottom were not able to make contact with the cabinet front. I am currently doing another project using Kraftmaid and we are installing door panels over the 8' oven end panels and refrigerator end panels and we had one door panel out of square by 1/8" and we had other door panels that were all to be the same width but the width measurements were off by 1/8" The reseller told me the 1/8" is the tolerance for doors but when you put four panels together on a large end panel it is very noticeable. I was told this is what to expect with a production cabinet line. My response back was to ask them the car they drive and if that came off a production line. I am done using Kraftmaid.
JB
Was this review helpful to you? 12 3

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
April 15, 2018
Jim, We have the same problem. The side of cabinet is not flush, so they sent a side panel. Did you glue it on or screw from inside of cabinet?
K
kathleen
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.