Very happy with 30 year investment
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Our Merillat cabinets were purchased 30 years ago and I have to say I almost chose to refinish them rather than replace with new Merillat. The problem I am having after so many years are with the roll out shelving which I could replace. I put items which were to heavy and caused damage. Now I store light weight items on top roll out and heavier ones on the bottom which has helped. We have periodically wiped the cabinets down with lemon oil and cleaned areas which were used frequently. It will be interesting to see if the new cabinets I purchase from them are just as good of quality. I do notice in the new housing construction around our area builders are using the very same design as our old cabinets! We are choosing to upgrade to cherry cabinets so we have something different when it comes time to see our home, and frankly ready for a new look. I still am going to buy Merillat. Our kitchen designer highly recommends them and she has excellent reviews. Our old cabinets will be reused by friends to help organize their garage.
S
Was this review helpful to you? 6 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.