disappointed
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I have Merillat cabinets and was going to refinish them, friends and workmen told me oh you should keep those, they are very good quality. First I found out my toe kicks were just plywood with contact paper oak on top, so I bought nice oak veneer for better toe kicks (that is solid oak). I know the fronts are solid oak, but when I went to remove the varnish from the sides, the contact paper literally melted off the plywood and I didn't even have it on 30 minutes. At this point, I might buy new cabinets, but not Merillat. I am constantly replacing things, hinges that went bad, shelf clips, etc., I am NOT impressed Merillat.
C
Was this review helpful to you? 10 5

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.