Say NO to Merillat
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

After a brief chat with me the black lady at Livonia, MI store told me they only service people by appt. She sat on her ass there while someone else served me. 3 customers walked in and out none by appt. I was the only one who placed an order. Kitchen island and vanity was delivered to my house in 'to-be-assembled' condition with no clear instructions, no knobs etc.. I had to pay extra to carpenter for assembly. Side veneer panel turned out to be defective when carpenter opened. Co. said they can deliver replacement in 3 weeks!. Damn the carpenter is here and they need 3 weeks to deliver the veneer which probably is no more than $5-$10 cost to them. When they delivery came they wouldn't leave it until I gave them the old piece. Take the old out and fix the new I told them. We're just delivering, they said. CHEAP, OVERPRICED. The finish on vanity is so bad. I feel ashamed of it. My old one broke in 13 years
G
Was this review helpful to you? 7 25

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account?
September 28, 2018
First of all there are so many things wrong with your review that it really should be omitted. So you spoke to "the black lady" Is there only one? wtf What does the fact that this person was black, or a lady have to to with ANYTHING? Also, what Livonia, MI store did you go to??? Lowes, Home Depot, etc...I guarantee Merillat doesn't have a store. Your "review" of Merillat is actually a review of how ignorant YOU are!
DR
Deanna Redding
April 11, 2019
In reply to an earlier comment

I’m trying to find the relevance of your “review”. You lost me at “after speaking to the black lady”. Not surprised she didn’t want to help you.
SW
Sherene Winkler
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.