Mrs
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I have shaker white maple cabinets in Dove white. They are only 15 months old and 2 months ago I looked at the cabinets and at least 15 (upper and lower) cabinet doors have yellowed in various areas and do not come out with cleaning. They are in random areas and not necessarily confined to near the stove. I have never used harsh cleaners on them. In addition I have noticed that they ding easy and require a lot of maintenance. The seams are very visible as well. I am extremely disappointed in the quality. We bought through Lowes and we called them and they contwct d Kraftmaid. A rep didncall us back within a few days of us calling Lowes and verbally stated they would replace the doors if/when we send pics of the cabinets to prove the yellowing. That should be fun since it is hard for it to show up on pictures. I will update my post when we here back from them. Regardless. Having to go through this within a the first 2 years is extremely frustrating
V
Was this review helpful to you? 14 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
February 15, 2019
I am waiting for my 2nd replacement of doors in less than 5 years. And that's only because I waited 3 years to pursue further replacement after the 1st replacement set started turning yellow. Mainly in hopes they would realize they had a defective product and would change their way of making these doors. But now I'm told within 6 months, they'll be discontinuing the color I have (I think it's Canvas). Now my cabinet guy had to mail KM 2 of my doors and they will test them to see if it's something in my house causing this. I know it isn't. Not very happy! Did you ever get a resolution from KM?
M
Michelle
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.