Kraftmaid Cabinets
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Purchased mid level Kraftmaid white film covered cabinets. Since owning these cabinets the film cover has peeled back on every door, drawer, and divider at least twice now.  Kraftmaid has held to their warranty and replaced them, but, at what point can I stop having to call them and have them replaced?

An insider has told me they have lost millions of dollars on this design / manufacturing flaw. I keep looking for the class action lawsuit. 

I get it, my 15K in cabinets is nothing to them, to me, it is a lot of money. 

Don't waste your time and or money. Just terrible.
H
Was this review helpful to you? 15 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.