Should have went with real wood cabinets
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

My cabinets are 17 years old. The lower cabinets are still in great shape and my only complaint with them is when trying to replace the drawers after a thorough cleaning, it is a nightmare. The upper cabinets however are a major disappointment. Of the eight upper cabinets, two are no longer useable for anything other than cereal or other light items. My set of dishes sets on my counter because evidently the weight of them caused my cabinets to sag and pull apart. I used to keep some canned goods in another cabinet, but it too is unfit for anything now too. I guess if you regularly eat off of lightweight paper or plastic dishes, these cabinets would be an awesome deal. Now I have to remove the cabinets and try to repair/reinforce them until I can afford to rplace them. You can bet when I do replace them, I will either go with a better brand or have my cabinets custom made out of real wood!
J
Was this review helpful to you? 12 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.