these reviews are ridiculous
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Cannot believe all of these negative comments-I am a kitchen designer and have just finished remodeling-I decided to use Kraftmaid and have been pleased with everything-No time to read all this garbage-Disgruntled people apparently have nothing to do except write bad reviews-so wrong
DG
Was this review helpful to you? 26 32

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
Already have an account?
December 30, 2016
Completely disingenuous.You must be well compensated by KM for selling their product. Give it six months, you will be hearing from your buyers, like the
HUNDREDS OF DISGRUNTLED BUYERS ON OTHER REVIEW SITES.:

You should have done your homework. You made a bad decision for your client.
W
wordmaven
January 17, 2017
Denise, all you need to do is come by the house and the cabinets will prove you wrong.
J
jerry
January 30, 2017
buyers beware, Kraftmaid should have a class action lawsuit on their poor product. Just terribly sad.
H
howard504
March 09, 2017
You must work for Kraftmaid or Masco You cant be serious normal people dont have time to complain for no reason wake up I hope theyre paying u enough
E
elena
July 07, 2020
I have experience with KraftMaid kitchen cabinets in two houses. In both cases in several of the wall cabinets began pulling apart. In one case the back was separating from the sides and in the other both the front and back were separating. In the first case I found just a spot of glue holding the wood band, for attachment to the wall, to the sides. I took down all of the cabinets reinforced them with an additional wood band, screwed and glued. I just discovered the second case and have not yet started the repair process. They are very beautiful cabinets, just poorly engineered and fabricated with regard to attachment to the wall.
H
Hoos1
5 results - showing 1 - 5
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.