DISGUSTED EXPERIENCE
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I will NEVER AGAIN purchase anything made by Kraft Maid and I hope others will read this and all the other upset and disappointed buyers who purchased Kraft Maid cabinets. They're quality control is incredibly substandard. They just could not (or more likely didn't want to further bother after several attempts) get the overall wood stain even. We originally purchased these in December 2015 and after 8 months of my "thanked patience" they STILL COULD NOT GET IT RIGHT! I purchased the cherry wood with a honey finish. The stain was SO UNEVEN from the finished product. The doors looked like there were 5 different stain colors used. When I initially inquired about one part of the sample that had an eyesore of what looked like an unstained streak, I was informed I needn't worry because the door would be replaced. I never dreamed that kind of inconsistency was THE NORM! I've worked with unfinished cherry wood myself and I never had the level of inconsistency in the wood stain and finish that this company has demonstrated. The experience I had was that Kraft Maid would rather keep producing off their assembly line substandard quality control stained cabinet doors rather than truly satisfy their customers. I paid a lot of money for these cabinets (had to pay the total amount up front at Home Depot) and it is disgraceful what I went through with them. I will NEVER AGAIN purchase any product from Kraft Maid again and will warn every and any person I come across thinking of remodeling or looking to purchase a new home to purchase Kraft Maid cabinetry.
SG
Was this review helpful to you? 17 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.